Our staff is committed to providing:
- Programs that are developmentally appropriate, where children learn according to their individual needs and interests
- A variety of resources for children to develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically
- A safe and nurturing environment where children can explore, experiment, and use their natural curiosity to solve problems and learn about the world around them
- Activities that foster a child's self-esteem, self-trust, and positive feelings toward learning
- Encouragement for children to develop independence and a desire to be self-motivated, responsible learners
- Opportunities for children to develop respect for the diversity and culture of others
Christ United Methodist Preschool is an Illinois Department of Children and Family Services licensed school,
staffed by a mix of full-time and part-time teachers with oversight from both a Director and Assistant Director.
All preschool staff meet or exceed the minimum requirements mandated by DCFS.